- Fine Bone China gilded with 22 Carat gold. Made, Mused & Marvelled in England.
- 8.3cm high x 7.3cm diameter
- Due to the exquisite gold rim featured on this piece, it is not suitable for dishwasher or microwave use. For more information on how to love & care for your china,
- Fine Bone China Tableware & Mugs
- There is nothing quite as exquisite as sipping tea from a cup of Fine Bone China. The tea is kept warmer and the overall experience is enhanced. To keep your china looking sublime and to elevate the quality of the taste, we recommend that you wash quickly after use and avoid using any abrasive substances or scouring pads.
- Most of our Fine Bone China pieces are adorned with a shimmering 22 Carat gold rim. Whilst this detail is a stylish & elegant, it does mean that these items are not suitable for dishwasher use and under no circumstance are they to be used in the microwave.
- Removing Stains
- In the event that your china has incurred some stubborn stains, soaking the china in bleach solution for up to an hour should effectively remove any discolouration.
- Should you wish to pursue a more natural approach to stain removal, bicarbonate of soda can also be used as an effective solution. Simply mix the bicarbonate with a small amount of water to form a paste, generously coat the surface of the china and leave to 'rest' for 1-2 hours. Use a damp cloth to firmly wipe away the bicarbonate and any stains should be removed in a few simple wipes.
Prima Donna Mug
£25.00 Regular Price